The Postgraduate Programme “Digital Systems & Services” aims at educating scientists and professionals in areas of Digital Systems and Services, by:
- Enhancing scientific excellence.
- Promoting basic, applied and technological research.
- Focusing efforts on real-world cases and adopting cutting-edge and high-impact approaches that address the ICT industry needs.
- Creating the necessary infrastructure to enable and facilitate cooperation with similar postgraduate programmes and academic organizations, at a national and international level.
- Providing expertise and specialized qualifications to executives in the public and private sector.
- Preparing scientists for doctoral studies.
The Programmes’ Areas of Study
The Postgraduate Programme in “Digital Systems & Services” leads to a Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) of 90 ECTSs in one of following areas of study: